Thursday 19 March 2015

Punjabi Wedding Clothing

Like all girls I am also very excited for my wedding. This day is a dream day for every Indian girl. It’s the Bride’s day where she would want everyone paying attention to her; and for but obvious reasons she has to prepare herself very carefully. The girls are very choosy for their wedding dresses so am I. I want to wear something very special at my wedding and want to be the most beautiful girl on that day. There is no such limit of dresses for Indian wedding as Indian is rich in culture and every culture signifies the traditional dress. Below are some option that I would like to choose from on that day.
  • Bengali Bridal Sari with Bindi
  • Peech Sequined Dress
  • Silver Beaded Pink Lehnga with Green choli (top)
  • Bridal Red Salwar Kameej with embroidery
  • Punjabi colorful heavily embroided Anarkali Suit
  • Manipuri Sari

Fig. 9. Groom Wedding Fashion


Fig.8. Bridal Fashion


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment